Safari Njema’s Hunter Code Ethics
Ethical and Fair Chase Outfitters
Safari Njema employs fair chase hunting and adheres to a strict hunter code ethics. Being interdependent of nature conservation we follow a holistic approach to hunting and is a stern supporter of sustainable utilization of wild animal species. In this context, Safari Njema believes that unregulated hunting will pose a significant threat to biodiversity and therefore complies with legal requirements and specifications.
We as professional hunters of Safari Njema:
- Will conduct ourselves professionally in a manner which will reflect honesty, integrity, and morality.
- Will obey all laws of the land.
- Will not misrepresent ourselves to clients in any way or mislead any client
- Will not allow material gain to supersede principles of fair chase hunting
- Will not hunt any wild animal that is not normally self-sustainable nor in its natural state
- Will at all time employ humane hunting practices
- Will not hunt female wild animals with dependent offspring
- Will not allow any client to shoot at animals, at a distance beyond their capabilities or that of their equipment
- Will respect local communities property and input